Sausage Cheese Pizza - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Flatbread, naan, refrigerated
Cheese, mozzarella, shredded, low sodium
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
Cheese, parmesan, low sodium
Sausage, beef, crumbles, low sodium
Spaghetti sauce, low sodium
Tomato paste, canned, unsalted
Oregano, dried, leaves
174.00 g / 6.21 oz per serving.
**Prepare just prior to service - no holding (does not hold temperature well)
**Purchase precooked sausage crumbles or brown & drain from raw
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place naan/flatbread on cookie sheets.
3. Mix spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, garlic powder, & oregano - spread on naan/flatbread (about 3 oz per flatbread).
4. Combine all 3 cheeses together & place on top of sauce (4 oz per flatbread).
5. Top with sausage crumbles (2 oz per flatbread).
6. Lightly sprinkle tops with dried oregano.
7. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is lightly golden brown.
8. Cut each flatbread in half.
9. Serve 1/2 flatbread per person.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.