Salisbury Steak - ICAP
1 hr 10 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Salisbury steak patty, beef, cooked
Gravy, beef, low sodium
175.00 g / 6.25 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare beef gravy according to package directions.
3. Place Salisbury Steak pates on cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from cookie sheets & layer in 4 inch steam table pan.
6. Pour hot gravy over pates - cover.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Turn oven down to 200°F to hot hold until service (or hold in hot steamtable).
9. Serve 1 patty with gravy over meat per person - can also use gravy for potatoes.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.