Potato Taco Salad - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Tator tots, frozen
Beef, ground, 85% lean
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
Onion, dehydrated, minced
Lettuce, iceberg, fresh, shredded
Tomatoes, fresh, large, 3 inch
255.00 g / 9.11 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Brown ground beef - drain well.
3. Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, & dehydrated onion to the browned beef.
4. Mix cold water & cornstarch together - add to meat mixture & str.
5. Place tator tots on a cookie sheet & bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
6. Wash & chop tomatoes.
7. Serve 1 1/4 cup lettuce, chopped tomatoes, & 3/4 cup tator tots topped with 2 oz meat mixture & 1 oz cheese per person.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.