Pork Loin with Apple-Cranberry Chutney - ICAP
4 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Pork loin, raw
Black pepper, ground
Lemon juice, 100%
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Apple, canned, sliced, liquid reserved
193.00 g / 6.89 oz per serving.
Day Prior to Service:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pork loin in 4 inch steamtable pans.
3. Rub pork with olive oil.
4. Mix rosemary, cinnamon, pepper, lemon juice, & pork base - rub over pork loin.
5. Bake, uncovered, until reaches internal temperature of 155°F - save drippings.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
Day of Service:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cut pork into 3 oz portions.
3. Layer pork in 4 inch pans.
4. Slice onions - add apples, 3 1/4 cup liquid from apples, pork drippings, & cranberries in a bowl.
5. Cover pork with apple & onion mixture.
6. Roast, uncovered, in oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.