Pizza Casserole - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Pasta, rotini, dry
Spaghetti sauce, low sodium
Beef, ground, 85% lean
Cheese, mozzarella, shredded, low sodium
Oregano, dried, leaves
169.00 g / 6.04 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Brown ground beef - drain well.
3. In a large pot, boil noodles according to package directions - drain
4. In another pot, add spaghetti sauce & oregano - heat until very warm.
5. Add browned ground beef to sauce.
6. Divide cooked noodles between 3 4 inch steamtable pans (for 100 servings).
7. Layer pepperoni on top of noodles.
8. Pour meat sauce over noodles & pepperoni.
9. Divide cheese between all pans - cover with foil.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
11. Turn oven down to 200°F or less to hold hot until service (no longer than 30 minutes).
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.