Parmesan Chicken - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken breast, boneless, skinless
Soup base mix, cream
Black pepper, ground
Cheese, parmesan, low sodium
105.00 g / 3.75 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Layer chicken into 2 full 4 inch steamtable pans (for 60 servings).
3. Prepare cream base according to package directions - add black pepper.
4. Add 6 cups parmesan cheese into sauce - continue to heat until cheese is melted.
5. Spread cream base over chicken.
6. Bake, covered, for 25-30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle remainder of parmesan cheese on top of chicken.
8. Serve 1 chicken breast with small amount of sauce over top.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.