Oven Baked Chicken - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken leg, raw, skinless
Seasoning, Mrs. Dash
251.00 g / 8.96 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease sheet pans.
3. Toss chicken legs in olive oil to coat & place on sheet pans.
4. Sprinkle chicken legs with paprika & Mrs. Dash seasoning.
5. Place chicken in oven for 40 minutes or until reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
6. Turn down oven to 180°F to hold until service.
7. Serve 2 chicken legs per person.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.