Loaded Baked Potatoes - ICAP
1 hr 15 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Potato, russet, medium
Sloppy Joe Meat - ICAP (see recipe)
Cheese, cheddar, low sodium
293.00 g / 10.46 oz per serving.
**Can substitute diced ham instead of Sloppy Joe Meat for variation
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Scrub potatoes & wrap separately in potato wrapper or tin foil.
3. Place potatoes in a single layer in the oven.
4. Bake for 1 hour.
5. Squeeze gently or piece with fork to test doneness - if not done, bake for additional 10 minutes & recheck.
6. Prepare Sloppy Joe Meat according to separate recipe.
7. Remove foil.
8. Cut each potato in half (long way).
9. Top each potato half with 1/2 cup Sloppy Joe Meat & 1 oz shredded cheese.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.