Ham & Cheese Potato Casserole - ICAP
1 hr 15 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Soup, cream of celery, canned, low sodium
Black pepper, ground
Onion, dehydrated, minced
Potato, russet, fresh, diced
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
Ham, roasted, lean, diced
288.00 g / 10.29 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix cream of celery soup, sour cream, water, pepper, garlic powder, & onion until blended.
3. Stir in potatoes, cheese, & ham.
4. Divide mixture out into 4 inch steamtable pans.
5. Bake, covered, for 45 minutes.
6. Uncover & bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
7. Decrease oven to 200°F for holding (no more than 30 minutes prior to serving).
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.