Goulash - ICAP
1 hr 15 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 10% fat
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Vinegar, apple cider
Ketchup, low sodium
Juice, tomato, 100%, low sodium
Tomatoes, diced, canned, low sodium
Pasta, elbow macaroni, dry
261.00 g / 9.32 oz per serving.
**Can use elbow macaroni or penne noodles
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Brown ground beef with onion - drain well & set aside.
3. Mix garlic powder, vinegar, ketchup, & tomato juice together - heat to a light boil.
4. Add noodles to sauce mixture & let simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Divide meat & diced tomatoes between 6 inch steamtable pans - add sauce & noodle mixture, str.
6. Bake in oven for 30 minutes - stirring after 15 minutes.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.