Creamed Chicken - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Soup, cream of chicken, canned, low sodium
Gravy mix, chicken, low sodium
Chicken breast, boneless, skinless
142.00 g / 5.07 oz per serving.
1. Prepare gravy according to package directions.
2. Add cream of chicken soup to the hot gravy.
3. Add chicken to gravy mix & keep warm until serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.