Cream of Broccoli Soup - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Soup base mix, cream
Broccoli, frozen, chopped
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Base, chicken, low sodium
278.00 g / 9.93 oz per serving.
1. Bring 1/2 of the water to a boil - add chicken base, onions, & broccoli.
2. Bring back to a boil & cook until vegetables are tender.
3. Bring other 1/2 of the water to a simmer & add cream soup mix - stir until smooth.
4. Combine all ingredients together.
5. Hold hot until service.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.