Cranberry Meatballs - ICAP
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 45 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Meatballs, beef, homestyle, frozen
Cranberry sauce, canned
Sugar, brown, packed
Lemon juice, 100%
169.00 g / 6.04 oz per serving.
**Purchase 1 oz pre-made low sodium meatballs OR prepare homemade
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Divide meatballs into 4 inch steamtable pans.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes.
4. In a large sauce pan, blend cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, & lemon juice - heat until a simmer (15-20 min).
5. Pour sauce over meatballs.
6. Cover each pan with foil.
7. Continue to bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
8. Serve 3 meatballs with sauce per serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.