Chili Soup - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 85% lean
Kidney beans, red, canned, low sodium
Beans, chili, canned, low sodium
Tomatoes, diced, canned, low sodium
Juice, tomato, 100%, low sodium
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Ketchup, low sodium
207.00 g / 7.39 oz per serving.
1. Brown ground beef & onions together - drain well.
2. Drain diced tomatoes, reserving juice.
3. Add remaining ingredients to meat.
4. Cook until hot & desired consistency - add reserved tomato juice if soup gets too thick.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.