Cinnamon Oat Pancakes
Convert Ingredient Measure
Milk, 1% low fat
Eggs, whole, raw, lrg
Whole Wheat Flour
Rolled Oats, dry
Brown Sugar, packed
Baking Powder, double acting
Salt, table, iodized
150.19 g / 5.36 oz per serving.
1. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, & salt.
2. In separate bowl - whisk together milk, egg, oil, & vanilla - pour into dry mixture & stir just until dry ingredients are combined.
3. Heat grill or large non-stick skillet to medium heat - spray with cooking spray.
4. Dip batter using #16 scoop (1/4 cup) & place onto grill/skillet.
5. Cook until bubbles break on top & underside is golden brown - flip & cook other side until golden brown.
6. Pancakes will be approximately 4 inches across.
7. Serve 2 4 inch pancakes per serving.