Chicken Cordon Bleu - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken breast, boneless, skinless
Cheese, American, white
Ham, deli style, extra lean
114.00 g / 4.07 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place chicken breasts on cookie sheet.
3. Fold ham slice & place on top of chicken.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Remove chicken from oven & top with 1/2 slice of cheese.
6. Return to oven & decrease temperature to 150°F.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.