Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole - ICAP
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 50 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Soup, cream of chicken, canned, low sodium
Chicken base, low sodium
Rice mix, white & wild, flavored
Chicken breast, frozen, cooked, 1/2" diced, low sodium
218.00 g / 7.79 oz per serving.
**Purchase precooked diced chicken OR cook raw chicken & dice
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat water until hot - add chicken base.
3. Add cream of chicken soup & seasoning packet from wild rice to water - stir until combined.
4. Place chicken & wild rice in lightly greased 4 inch steamtable pan.
5. Pour soup mixture over chicken & rice - str.
6. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
7. Bake for 1 hour.
8. If wild rice is tender, it is done - if it is not tender, continue cooking until rice is tender (about 20-30 additional minutes).
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.