Cheeseburger Potato Soup - ICAP
1 hr 15 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 5% fat
Potato, red, fresh, with skin
Celery, fresh, diced
Carrots, fresh, chopped
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Cream soup base mix
Chicken base, low sodium
Black pepper, ground
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low sodium
342.00 g / 12.21 oz per serving.
1. Wash & prepare vegetables.
2. Brown ground beef - drain well.
3. Add pepper, onion powder, & garlic powder to beef - stir & set aside.
4. Place 1 gallon water in large pot - add potatoes, carrots, onions, & celery.
5. Cook until potatoes & carrots are tender.
6. Bring 1 gallon water to a boil - add chicken base & str.
7. Add 1 package cream soup mix & stir - add cheddar cheese, stir until melted.
8. Combine meat, vegetables, & cheese mixture together.
9. Keep warm until service.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.