Cheddar Corn Chowder - ICAP
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 45 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Broth, chicken, low sodium
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, lowfat
White sauce, prepared from recipe
Potatoes, peeled & diced
Bay leaf, dried
421.00 g / 15.04 oz per serving.
1. Scrub & cube potatoes.
2. Chop onion.
3. Prepare White Sauce according to separate recipe directions.
4. Combine all ingredients except cheese & chives.
5. Bring to a boil - turn down heat & simmer until heated through.
6. Add cheese & chives - stir until cheese is melted.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.