1 hr 5 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken, broiler/fryer, breast, w/o skin, rstd
Eggs, whole, raw, lrg
Milk, nonfat/skim, w/add vit A & D
Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enrich
Cooking Spray, butter flvr, 3 Second Spray
81.61 g / 2.91 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine four, paprika, & onion powder.
3. Combine eggs & milk using wire whip (can substitute liquid eggs).
4. Dip chicken breast in egg-milk mixture & then roll in flour mixture.
5. Place chicken in a single layer on greased or parchment-lined baking sheets.
6. Spray chicken well with butter flavored non-stick spray.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.
8. Remove from oven & transfer to hotel pans.
9. Add any drippings to hotel pan(s) or small amount of water to prevent drying.
10. Cover with foil & continue baking for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is tender & reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
**1 serving equals 1 baked chicken breast.