Beef Stroganoff - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 85% lean
Pasta, rotini, dry
Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, low sodium
Onion, dehydrated, minced
206.00 g / 7.36 oz per serving.
**Can use rotini or penne noodles
1. Brown beef - drain well.
2. Cook noodles in boiling water until done - drain.
3. In a large pot, heat the cream of mushroom soup, gravy, onion, & sour cream.
4. Divide cooked pasta in large steamtable pans - divide the liquid mixture & meat amongst pans.
5. Hold, covered, in 200°F oven until serving time.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.