BBQ Pork Ribs (boneless) - ICAP
2 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Pork roast, butt
Flour, all purpose, enriched
Black pepper, ground
179.00 g / 6.39 oz per serving.
**Purchase 32 count of 5 oz pre-cut pork roast/but (3 portions per raw pound)
Day Prior to Service:
1. Mix four, pepper, & onion powder - dredge pork pieces in four mixture to coat both sides.
2. Brown pork in a hot frying pan or hot fat grill - brown both sides.
3. Place browned pork in 4 inch steamtable pan - can be in 2 layers max.
4. Pour BBQ sauce over meat - if meat is layered, place sauce over both layers.
5. Add 2 cups of water to pan for moisture.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
Day of Service:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cover each pan with Saran wrap & aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 2 1/2 hours, or until tender.
4. Put some of the BBQ sauce from pan over pork just before serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.