Baked Pork - ICAP
2 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Pork roast, top loin
Flour, all purpose, enriched
Black pepper, ground
Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, low sodium
Milk, skim, with vitamins A & D
Gravy, golden pork, canned, low sodium
221.00 g / 7.89 oz per serving.
**Purchase 32 count of 4 oz pre-cut pork loin
**Can make pork gravy from pork base or package
Day Prior to Service:
1. Mix four, pepper, & onion powder - dredge pork in four mixture on both sides.
2. Brown floured pork in hot frying pan or on hot fat grill until both sides have browned - save scrapings from pan or grill.
3. Place meat in 4 inch steamtable pan.
4. Mix cream of mushroom soup, scrapings from pan, & milk together - pour over pork.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
Day of Service:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cover each pan with Saran wrap & aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 2 hours.
4. Put a little sauce mixture over pork just before serving - can also use over mashed potatoes.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.