Seasoned Green Beans - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Green beans, canned, low sodium
Black pepper, ground
88.00 g / 3.14 oz per serving.
1. Heat green beans in water on stovetop.
3. Place butter on top of green beans to melt
4. Mix onion powder, garlic powder, & black pepper together - sprinkle over top of green beans.
5. Serve 1/2 cup per person.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.