Balsamic Roasted Vegetables
Convert Ingredient Measure
Bell pepper, red, fresh, chopped
Bell pepper, green, fresh, chopped
Onion, red, medium, chopped
Zucchini, medium, half-moon sliced
Yellow squash, medium, half-moon sliced
Mushrooms, fresh, sliced
Black pepper, ground
154.00 g / 5.5 oz per serving.
1. Wash & prepare vegetables.
2. Combine all ingredients & toss well to coat.
3. Spread vegetables in a single layer on sheet pans.
4. Roast at 425°F until slightly browned.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.