Baked Bean Medley
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 45 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Bacon, raw, low sodium, slices
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Pinto beans, canned, low sodium
Great Northern beans, canned, low sodium
Kidney beans, red, canned, low sodium
Garbanzo beans, canned, low sodium
Pork & beans, canned
Ketchup, low sodium
Sugar, brown, packed
Black pepper, ground
177.00 g / 6.32 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut bacon into bite sized pieces & place in skillet - cook over medium heat until evenly browned.
3. Remove bacon from pan & set aside.
4. Drain skillet, reserving 1 tsp of drippings - add onion & garlic, cook until onion is tender.
5. Remove from pan & add to bacon.
6. Discard remaining drippings.
7. Mix drained & rinsed beans with bacon, onion, & garlic.
8. Stir in remaining ingredients.
9. Transfer to baking dish & bake for 1 hour.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.