1 hr 30 min
1 hr 45 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 10% fat
Rice, brown, dry, medium grain
Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, low sodium
Onion, dehydrated, minced
Sour cream, nonfat
297.00 g / 10.61 oz per serving.
**Purchase 1 1/3 pound lean ground beef for each 1 pound cooked ground beef
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. Stir all ingredients except sour cream into boiling water.
4. Place in baking pan & bake for 1 1/4 hours, stirring after 1 hour.
5. Stir in sour cream - return to oven for 10 minutes.
6. Transfer to steamtable & serve.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.