Tator Tot Casserole - Centerville
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, 5% fat
Green beans, frozen
Tator tots, frozen
Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, low sodium
Soup, cream of chicken, canned, low sodium
267.00 g / 9.54 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Brown ground beef - drain well.
3. Layer 1/3 the ground beef, green beans, & tator tots in large fat pan.
4. Mix mushroom soup with water - pour 1/2 over meat layer.
5. Add another 1/3 layer of ground beef, green beans, & tator tots.
6. Pour remaining mushroom soup mixture over top.
7. Layer remaining ground beef & green beans.
8. Pour cream of chicken soup over top.
9. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.