2 hr 20 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Rice, brown, dry, medium grain
Beef, ground, 90% lean
Soup, cream of mushroom, canned, low sodium
Soy sauce, low sodium
Sugar, brown, packed
Green beans, frozen
Celery, fresh, diced
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
312.00 g / 11.14 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Brown ground beef in pan - drain.
3. Add chopped onion, diced celery, & rice.
4. Add water & bring to a boil.
5. Turn of heat - add cream of mushroom soup, frozen green beans, brown sugar, & soy sauce; mix well.
6. Cover pan with foil.
7. Bake for 2 hours or until rice is done (bake at 400°F for larger quantities).
8. Serve 1 cup per serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.