Ground Beef Green Bean Casserole
1 hr 15 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Green beans, frozen
Onion, dehydrated, minced
Beef, ground, 90% lean
Soup, cream of celery, canned, low sodium
188.00 g / 6.71 oz per serving.
**Each 1 1/4 pound raw 90-93% lean ground beef = 1 pound browned & drained ground beef.
**Each 1/2 cup browned & drained ground beef = 2 oz.
**Each 7 cups frozen green beans = 5 cups green beans when cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Bring frozen green beans to a boil in a small amount of unsalted water.
3. Simmer green beans for 10 minutes - drain.
4. Brown ground beef - drain & weigh or measure amount needed for recipe.
5. Combine condensed soup & water - pour over hot green beans, dehydrated onions, & ground beef.
6. Place in pan & cover with foil.
7. Bake for 45 minutes.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.