Upside Down Pizza
Convert Ingredient Measure
Beef, ground, cooked, lean
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Tomato Puree, canned, low sodium
Marinara Sauce, low sodium
Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded, low fat
Egg, raw, large
Milk, 1% low-fat
Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enriched
Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded
221.59 g / 7.91 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Brown ground beef & onion - drain of fat.
3. Place in pans appropriate for cutting into 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" servings (9 x 13 for 10 servings).
4. Spread tomato puree & marinara sauce over meat mixture.
5. Sprinkle with salt free Italian herbs & shredded mozzarella cheese.
6. Mix eggs, milk, oil, & flour into a batter - pour over meat/sauce/cheese layers & sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes for 10 servings (larger pans may take longer).
8. Cut into yield servings.
** May add different vegetables for a variation.