1 hr 20 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Turkey, whole, roasted, with skin
Chicken Base, low Sodium
Cheddar Cheese, shredded, low fat
Spaghetti noodle, whole wheat, dry
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Bell pepper, green, fresh, chopped
Mushroom, canned, pieces & steams. drained
Flour, all purpose, white, bleached, enriched
Black Pepper, ground
189.99 g / 6.79 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Dice turkey - add drained pimento, mushrooms, parsley, onion, & green peppers.
3. Blend flour, low sodium chicken base, & pepper - add to meat/vegetable mixture.
4. Cook for 5 minutes to heat mixture & brown, stirring constantly.
5. Add water, stirring constantly - cook until thickened.
6. Cook whole wheat spaghetti according to package directions - drain.
7. Combine cooked spaghetti with turkey & sauce.
8. Place in greased baking pans & sprinkle with shredded cheese.
9. Bake for 40 minutes or until heated through & bubbly.
**Purchase diced, unsalted turkey (2 oz per serving).
** May substitute with other pastas.