Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
1 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Ground Beef, raw, lean
Spaghetti Sauce, low sodium
Spaghetti Sauce, Chunky Garlic & Herb
Pasta, Spaghetti noodles, dry enriched
Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
188.34 g / 6.73 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cook spaghetti in unsalted boiling water according to package directions - break spaghetti into thirds to make it easier to serve.
3. Drain spaghetti & store in cold water to keep noodles from sticking - drain when ready to use.
4. Brown ground beef until reaches 155°F - drain of fat.
5. Add spaghetti sauce & bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
6. Combine meat sauce & cheese - stir.
7. Add drained, cooked spaghetti - stir lightly.
8. Pour into hotel pan - bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.