Salisbury Steak with Brown Gravy
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 50 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Ground Beef, raw, lean
Bread Crumbs, plain
Egg, raw, large
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
117.00 g / 4.18 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine raw ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, & onion - mix on low speed until blended (do not over-mix).
3. Use #12 scoop to portion into "steak" patty.
4. Place pates in single layer on baking pans & brown in oven for 15-20 minutes - transfer to hotel pans.
5. Prepare brown gravy from Brown Gravy recipe using low sodium beef broth.
6. Pour gravy over steaks,
7. Turn oven down to 350°F & bake for 1 hour or until reaches 155°F.