Green Bean Casserole - ICAP
1 hr 15 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Green beans, canned, low sodium
Cream of mushroom soup, canned, low sodium
Milk, skim, with vitamins A & D
Onion, French fried, dry
198.00 g / 7.07 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Drain green beans.
3. Mix cream of mushroom soup & milk together - stir into green beans.
4. Place mixture into 4 inch steamtable pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour.
6. Place fried onions on a large cookie sheet - bake for 10 minutes to crisp.
7. Top each serving of green bean casserole with crispy fried onions when serving.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.