Creamed Corn - ICAP
Convert Ingredient Measure
Corn, canned, low sodium
Black pepper, ground
158.00 g / 5.64 oz per serving.
1. Heat corn, drain reserving 1 cup of liquid.
2. Cut cream cheese into cubes, add cream cheese & pepper to corn - keep on medium heat.
3. Mix liquid from corn & cornstarch together - add to corn.
4. Continue to stir until cream cheese is melted & sauce is thick.
5. Turn down to low heat or place in hot steamtable until serving time.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.