Baked Mashed Potatoes - ICAP
1 hr 30 min
Convert Ingredient Measure
Mashed potatoes, Baby Reds, dry
Onion, dehydrated, minced
45.00 g / 1.61 oz per serving.
**Can substitute fresh baby red potatoes for packaged Baby Red Mashed Potatoes (boil until tender & mash)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare Baby Red Mashed Potatoes according to package directions.
3. Add sour cream, cream cheese, 2 tbsp butter, garlic powder, & onion - incorporate using mixer.
4. Continue mixing until smooth.
5. Place into lightly greased 4 inch steamtable pan.
6. Cut remaining butter into small pads & place on top of potatoes, scattering throughout the pan.
7. Lightly sprinkle paprika on top of potatoes.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 135 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.