Seven Layer Salad - Centerville
Convert Ingredient Measure
Lettuce, fresh, head, 5 inch
Celery, fresh, diced
Egg, hard boiled, large
Peas, green, frozen
Bell pepper, green, fresh, chopped
Cheese, cheddar, shredded, lowfat
54.00 g / 1.93 oz per serving.
1. Wash & prepare vegetables - chop lettuce, dice celery, chop eggs, thaw peas, chop bell pepper.
2. Layer ingredients in order.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Wash raw fruits and vegetables before using them in food preparation.
- Hold for cold service at an internal temperature of 41 F or lower.