Convert Ingredient Measure
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Zucchini, fresh, sliced
Refried beans, canned, low sodium
Tomatoes, diced, canned, unsalted
Tomatoes, crushed, canned, unsalted
Black beans, canned, low sodium
Seasoning mix, taco, low sodium
326.00 g / 11.64 oz per serving.
1. Wash & prepare vegetables; drain & rinse black beans.
2. Sauté onion & zucchini in oil until soft.
3. Add refried beans & stir to break up beans.
4. Add tomatoes, corn, black beans, & taco seasoning.
5. Simmer over medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.