Refried Bean Soup
Convert Ingredient Measure
Onion, white, fresh, chopped
Tomatoes, crushed, canned, unsalted
Refried beans, canned, fat free
Broth, vegetable, low sodium
264.00 g / 9.43 oz per serving.
1. Heat oil in large soup pot.
2. Add onion & garlic - sauté until soft.
3. Add crushed tomatoes & bring to a boil - boil for 5 minutes, reduce heat to low.
4. Add beans & vegetable broth - simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Serve immediately.
Food Handling :
- Wash hands immediately before engaging in food preparation and again
after engaging in any activities that contaminate the hands.
- Single gloves should be used for only one task and then discarded.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Hold for hot service at an internal temperature of 135 F or higher.