Convert Ingredient Measure
Chicken, breast, skinless
Lemon Pepper seasoning
Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded
Cooking Spray, Butter Flavor, 3 second spray
61.71 g / 2.2 oz per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese & lemon pepper over chicken breasts - place in single layer on greased or parchment-lined baking sheets.
3. Spray chicken well with butter favored nonstick spray.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven - transfer to hotel pans, overlapping.
6. Add any drippings to counter pans or small amount of water to prevent drying. - cover with foil.
7. Continue baking for another 10-15 minutes or until chicken is tender & internal temperature reaches 165°F.